A week of art, nature and sport in Valsesia for those who do not ski!
- Ice skating and rock climbing! What is your children’s favourite sport? You can try one or both at the Sports centre of Alagna.
- A walk to the Happy Farm in Riva Valdobbia: Gloria, Fabio and baby Diego are waiting for us to show off their cows! We will spend some time with them to milk the cows and make some cheese.
- Hike up Monte Rosa. It is the best day to go up high in the ski lift to Passo dei Salati at 3000m where you will be on the border between Piemonte and Valle D’Aosta. The winter panorama is fabulous and you have a bird’s eyeview from Milano to Monviso, looking over Cervino and the valley of Gressoney. Close to you, you will also see the most famous peaks of Mont Rosa: Punta Gnifetti 4554m and Parrot 4436m. From here you can descend to Gressony on the ski lifts and visit the hamlet, Saint Jean or you can descend via cableway to Pianalunga at 2000m and can take a hike until the refuge La Baita or Alpen Stop where you wil have lunch.
- Hike to Pedemonte. It is the most antique Walser hamlet of Alagna, and dates back to 1200. Here you take a walk through its narrow passages, then visit the Walser Museum which is found in one of the original mountain huts, from where you continue your walk to the play park and lunch at Montagna di Luce, a restaurant found inside a Walser house.
- Hike to Pianalunga. With the cableway you accend to 2000 meters, to look for snow to play with a bob sleigh and have fun. You take walks and eat at the refuge.
- Snowshoeing or walks with Marzia a nature guide in Val Vogna to the little lake of Peccia, where there is an antique Walser hamlet. Hiking boots or snow shoes are used. A mountain lunch is served at a refuge.
- In Alagna town centre, also with prams. A walk through the antique Walser hamlets to discover art, architecture and the surrounding nature until the ice falls of Otro.
- Odaka Yoga at the hostel La Minèra, for those who want to dedicate a moment to themselves. It is an age-old culture that helps you to express your inner strength.
- Hike to Mollia: an educational farm field trip to Le Beline, the hamlet Piana Fontana and the Caffè della Mostra with its collection of unique mountain and Walser handcrafted objects.